Did you know you can help Blackford County Animal Shelter just by shopping at Kroger?
BCAS has teamed up with Kroger to make it even easier for you to give to our shelter, at no extra cost to you! All you need is a Kroger Rewards Card.
To sign up:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy.
- If you don't have a Kroger Plus card, sign up for one at the customer service desk of any Kroger.
- Go to: KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register or sign up for your account!
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 11920 or do a search for "Blackford County Animal Shelter."
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- From there on out, every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card, you'll not only receive great deals and offers, but Kroger will also donate a portion of your purchase to BCAS to help our ongoing efforts to provide homes for the animals of Blackford County.